All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionProviding tools to enhance upper-level spelling and vocabulary instruction, this book features more than 120 reproducible sorting activities and games. It also includes Did You Know? sections with stories about specific words; tips from teachers at different grade levels; and lists of vocabulary related to social studies, science, and math.
- Author BiographyKathy Ganske, PhD, is Professor of the Practice of Literacy and Director of Graduate Elementary Education at Vanderbilt University. She has been involved in using, refining, and teaching about word study practices for over 25 years. Her work is grounded in extensive teaching experience in elementary classrooms. Dr. Ganske's current research interests include discussion during small-group word study instruction and literacy teacher preparation. She is the author or coauthor of several books, including Word Journeys, Word Sorts and More and Mindful of Words, as well as numerous articles and book chapters.
- Author(s)Kathy Ganske
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSolving Problems in the Teaching of Literacy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight667 g
- Width203 mm
- Height266 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.