All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the insights in this powerful resource, clinicians will help clients gain greater psychological flexibility, connect with their values and goals, and create a life that is purposeful, meaningful, and vital.
- Author BiographyJason M. Stewart, PsyD, is a clinical and sport psychologist in private practice. His areas of focus are men's issues, sport performance enhancement, and addictions/compulsions. He earned a doctorate at Yeshiva University and has postdoctoral training in psychoanalytic, acceptance- and mindfulness-based, and integrative harm reduction psychotherapies.Foreword writer Steven C. Hayes, PhD, is Nevada Foundation Professor in the department of psychology at the University of Nevada. An author of thirty-four books and more than 470 scientific articles, he has shown in his research how language and thought lead to human suffering, and has developed acceptance and commitment therapy, a powerful therapy method that is useful in a wide variety of areas. Hayes has been president of several scientific societies and has received several national awards, including the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapy. Afterword writer George Stricker, PhD, is professor of psychology at the American School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University Washington, DC. He is the recipient of a number of awards for his contributions to psychology, including the Karl Heiser Award for Advocacy in 1996 from the American Psychological Association. He has served as the president of the Division of Clinical Psychology at the American Psychological Association, the Society for Personality Assessment, the New York State Psychological Association, and the National Council of Schools of Professional Psychology. Stricker is the author or editor of over twenty books and more than one hundred journal articles. His most recent books include Psychotherapy Integration, A Case Book of Psychotherapy Integration with Jerry Gold, and The Scientific Practice of Professional Psychology with Steven Trierweiler. His principal interests are psychotherapy integration, clinical training, and ethics.
- Author(s)Jason M. Stewart
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight372 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.