All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- £34.89Trending at £63.00
- £38.38Trending at £59.69
- £23.33Trending at £28.00
- £26.36Trending at £31.19
- £17.43Trending at £25.06
- £9.99Trending at £10.92
- £11.99Trending at £19.03
About this product
- Author(s)Mark Williams
- PublisherAudio Renaissance, Div of Holtzbrink Publishers
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAudio Renaissance, Div of Holtzbrink Publishers
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time120
- Edition Statementabridged edition
- Author BiographyMARK WILLIAMS, PhD, is a professor of clinical psychology at the University of Oxford and a founding fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy. He is the author of The Mindful Way through Depression. He lives in England.DANNY PENMAN, PhD, is a feature and comment writer for the UK's Daily Mail. After gaining a PhD in biochemistry, he worked for The Independent and the BBC. He lives in England.
Most relevant reviews
- callaolivia05 Apr, 2017by
Great to listen in the car.. keeps the mind focus and nice to listen to..
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.