All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how mindfulness and acceptance-based approaches such as acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT), and mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) are being utilized by college counseling centers around the world to treat student mental health problems.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Pistorello is a clinical and research faculty member at the University of Nevada, Reno, where she has worked with college students for over a decade. She specializes in the application of two mindfulness and acceptance-based behavioral approaches with college students: acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) and dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT). Pistorello has received multiple grants from the National Institutes of Health to research the prevention and treatment of mental health problems among college students using ACT and DBT .
- Author(s)Jacqueline Pistorello
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight414 g
- Width230 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.48
- £5.27Trending at £5.72
- £6.49Trending at £8.60
- £10.02Trending at £14.99
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £24.65Trending at £27.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.