All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA simple and straightforward guide to being more mindful every day, giving you everything you need to know in just seven short chapters.
- Author BiographyClara Seeger is a neuroleadership coach, corporate facilitator, speaker and author, specializing in mindfulness and emotional intelligence. Oxford-educated (MA, M.Phil.) and with a Ph.D. in German literature, she worked in investment banking before training as a coach. Clara works with international companies across many sectors and countries, delivering mindfulness interventions, leadership development courses and coach training.Following her completion of an M.Sc. in 'Mindfulness: Neuroscience and clinical applications' (Distinction) at King's College London, Clara developed her own mindfulness-based coaching methodology and is passionate about introducing the benefits and neuroscience of mindfulness to the corporate world, both theoretically and practically. She has written several articles on neuroleadership and banking as well as Investing in Meaning: An alternative approach to leveraging your portfolio (Completely Novel, 2012), a coaching book for helping professionals maximize their sense of meaning at work.
- Author(s)Clara Seeger
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight112 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £5.47Trending at £9.89
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.