All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.11Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionMindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) helps clients to change their relationship with challenging thoughts and feelings, and accept that, even though difficult things may happen, it is possible to work with these in fresh ways. This book offers a basis for understanding the key theoretical and practical features of MBCT.
- Author BiographyRebecca Crane is an MBCT teacher and trainer and a Research Fellow within the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice, School of Psychology, Bangor University, UK.
- Author(s)Rebecca Crane
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCBT Distinctive Features
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight204 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.