All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMindfulness for Borderline Personality Disorder offers a new, mindfulness-based approach to emotion regulation and the common symptoms associated with BPD.
- Author BiographyBlaise Aguirre, MD, is an assistant professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. He is expert in child, adolescent and adult psychotherapy, including dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and psychopharmacology. He is medical director of 3East at Harvard-affiliated McLean Hospital. Dr. Aguirre has been a staff psychiatrist at McLean since 2000 and is widely recognized for his extensive work in the treatment of mood and personality disorders in adolescents. He is the author of Parenting Your Child with Autism: Practical Solutions, Strategies, and Advice for Helping Your Family, Biographies of Disease: Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder in Adolescents, A Complete Guide to Understanding and Coping When Your Adolescent Has BPD, and Helping Your Troubled Teen: Learn to Recognize, Understand, and Address the Destructive Behavior of Today's Teens and Preteens. Gillian Galen, PsyD, is an instructor in psychology at Harvard Medical School. She is the assistant director of training and senior psychologist at 3East the Harvard-affiliated McLean Hospital-a unique, residential DBT program for young women exhibiting self-endangering behaviors and borderline personality traits. She specializes in adolescent psychotherapy, including DBT. She has a particular interest in using mindfulness and yoga in the treatment of BPD and other psychiatric illnesses. Dr. Galen has been a registered yoga instructor since 2008.
- Author(s)Blaise Aguirre
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight266 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.83
- £6.99Trending at £7.22
- £7.32Trending at £7.69
- £8.38Trending at £9.99
- £7.30Trending at £9.84
- £9.40Trending at £9.80
- £10.43Trending at £11.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.