All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Mindfulness for Teens with ADHD, a clinical social worker offers powerful skills based in mindfulness and neuroscience to help you succeed in all areas of life-at home, in school, with friends, and beyond!
- Author BiographyDebra Burdick, LCSW, also known as The Brain Lady, is a licensed clinical social worker and board certified neurofeedback practitioner who recently retired from private practice. Burdick specializes in healing, mindfulness, ADHD, depression, anxiety, stress, pain, and sleep. She teaches all-day workshops including: 100 Brain-changing Mindfulness Strategies for Clinical Practice, Childhood ADHD: Advanced Non-drug Treatments That Change the Brain, and more. You can find DVDs of her workshops at www.pesi.com.
- Author(s)Debra Burdick
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2017
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight434 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.