All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at how Jungian psychology transforms religious experience, thought, and symbol to yield a fresh form of modern spirituality that is specifically suited for the contemporary world.
- Author BiographyMurray Stein is a training and supervising analyst at the International School of Analytical Psychology, Zurich, Switzerland. He is the author of many articles and books.
- Author(s)Murray Stein
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white halftones
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.29
- £5.79Trending at £7.01
- £30.18Trending at £31.29
- £8.35Trending at £12.08
- £39.99Trending at £50.18
- £10.74Trending at £11.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.