All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this popular textbook once again provides an indispensable guide for the next generation of mineralogists.
- Author BiographyHans-Rudolf Wenk is Professor of the Graduate School in the Department of Earth and Planetary Science at the University of California, Berkeley. Since joining the Berkeley faculty, he has been engaged in teaching and research, covering a wide field of mineralogy, from feldspars to carbonates, metamorphic rocks to shales, and from the Earth's surface to the inner core. His particular focus has been on microstructures, investigated using electron microscopy and synchrotron X-rays. Andrey Bulakh is Professor in the Department of Mineralogy at St Petersburg State University. He is a specialist in mineralogy, geochemistry and the origin of alkaline rocks and carbonatites. More recently, he has studied the history of ornamental stones in architecture. He has written several books that are widely used at Russian universities, and was a long-time member of the Commission on New Minerals, Nomenclature and Classification of the International Mineralogical Association.
- Author(s)Andrey Bulakh,Hans-Rudolf Wenk
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note525 b/w illus. 181 colour illus. 100 tables
- Weight1410 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.