All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionOffers coverage of the wide range of minerals found in Britain, Ireland and the surrounding islands. This book contains an alphabetical listing that includes species, varieties, synonyms, discredited minerals and fraudulent descriptions. It lists over 2200 minerals, including over a thousand confirmed species.
- Author BiographyAndrew Tindle joined the Open University in 1976. He was awarded a PhD in 1982 for work on the Loch Doon granite complex, Scotland. He is now Senior Project Officer in the Department of Earth Sciences, where he manages the electron microprobe facility. He has published over 90 scientific papers on a wide range of subjects, including many related to mineralization in Britain and Ireland. He is also the co-author of two geo-analytical reference books.
- Author(s)A.G. Tindle
- PublisherDunedin Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTerra Publishing
- Content Note552 illustrations
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.