All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to more than 500 minerals treated with examples from around the world. It covers crystallography, physical properties, chemical properties, names and varieties, structure, diagnostic features, and occurrence - and the discussion of less common minerals. It provides a tabular overview of common minerals and their properties.
- Author BiographyOle Johnsen is Curator of the Geological Museum at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark. He has widely written on minerals in popular and scientific magazines and periodicals, and has served on the committees of national and international organizations including the International Mineralogical Association and the Mineralogical Society of America.
- Author(s)Ole Johnsen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2002
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitlePrinceton Field Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content NoteMore than 600 color illus.
- Weight794 g
- Width146 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £16.49Trending at £17.38
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £12.55Trending at £15.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.