All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Michael Powell in his quirky world of cross stitch in this book.
- Author BiographyMichael Powell's love of buildings and architecture are the main inspiration for his work, normally created in pen and ink and watercolour. Michael's unique style translates brilliantly into needlework, whether it is cross-stitch or needlepoint/tapestry, where he replaces his watercolour palette with the vast range of cotton or wool. The resulting designs take on a new, fantastic vibrancy of their own. Michael has won The British Craft Awards Designer of the Year numerous times, and is continually working hard to create wonderful new designs for your stitching pleasure.
- Author(s)Michael Powell
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 11lindave17 Oct, 2014by
Brilliant little book
This is a very good book. The patterns are very clear and easy to follow.Michael Powell is a very different type of artist and the patterns are quirky and very cute.They are not too big or complicated for a beginner and are ideal as a holiday project.
- hlcess28 Jun, 2013by
I love this paperback of charts, very good value for the money.
I bought this paperback of charts as I love his style of cross stitch. I have already stitch 2 of the charts to make into cards for friends. If you like Michael Powell you won't be disappointed.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £13.64Trending at £14.55
- £2.99Trending at £3.28
- £10.01Trending at £10.60
- £3.00Trending at £3.20
- £12.99Trending at £16.58