All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith twenty unique designs, and twenty more based on the same methods, there will be something in this book to suit every style and occasion.
- Author BiographyMichelle Powell studied design and display at Gloucestershire College of Arts and Technology before going on to train as a teacher at Bath College of Higher Education. She majored in printing and papermaking and graduated with a degree in teaching art. Previously editor of Practical Crafts and Scrapbook Magic magazines, Michelle is now a full time craft project designer and author. Michelle is currently building her own house with her partner Christian.
- Author(s)Michelle Powell
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note40 colour illustrations
- Weight131 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £2.35Trending at £2.94
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £14.89Trending at £16.13
- £7.15Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.