All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA play-and-learn jigsaw book suitable for any child who is keen to discover the exciting world of the ocean. It contains facts about familiar and more obscure ocean creatures and their habitat. It also includes five dramatic scenes to re-create, as well as a fun 'Can You Find?' quiz.
- Author BiographyAnne Sharp has 18 children's books to her name and is one of Macmillan's most successful illustrators. Her pop-up and jigsaw books, including KNIGHTS AND CASTLES JIGSAW BOOK (978-1-4050-5365-5) and POP-UP DINOSAUR DANGER! (978-1-4050-5332-7), have sold over 1.5 million copies worldwide. Anne's artwork is stunning - she brings animals and scenes to life with amazing accuracy and attention to detail.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date27/10/2009
- Content Note12 colour illustrations
- Width200 mm
- Height160 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anne Sharp
- Format DetailsToy / die-cut book
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.53Trending at £4.79
- £4.21Trending at £4.55
- £8.51Trending at £8.64
- £10.38Trending at £15.02
- £11.02Trending at £16.02
- £7.49Trending at £12.98
- £8.29Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.