All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide that takes potential purchasers of the Mini through a short initial examination to weed out the obviously defective ones. It offers a look at the body and mechanical parts, and sheds light on even the darkest corners of the Mini's construction.
- Author BiographyWith a Mini being a permanent feature in the family for over 20 years, not to mention the dozens that passed through the doors of his garage during that time, the author has experienced the highs and lows of owning, repairing and restoring these iconic little cars. A move away from the motor trade and in to classic car and motorcycle journalism has allowed him to put some of that experience on to paper in magazine articles and two previous books.
- Author(s)Mark Paxton
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £9.11Trending at £9.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.