All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how minilateral strategies work and how this new diplomatic toolbox will reshape how countries do business with one another.
- Author BiographyChris Brummer is Professor at Georgetown University Law Center, C. Boyden Gray Fellow on Growth and Finance at the Atlantic Council, and Senior Fellow at the Milken Institute. Professor Brummer lectures widely on finance and global governance, and has taught or visited at the University of Basel, the University of Heidelberg, the London School of Economics and Political Science, and Vanderbilt University. He is the author of Soft Law and the Global Financial System (2012).
- Author(s)Chris Brummer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 3 tables 1 exercise
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.