All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionMinima Memoria attests to the impact of the works of Jean-Francois Lyotard, one of the most influential French philosophers of the twentieth century, and the continuing effects of these works across a wide array of fields: philosophy, literature, political theory, gender theory, aesthetics, and psychoanalysis.
- Author BiographyClaire Nouvet is Associate Professor in the Department of French and Italian at Emory University, where she is Fellow in the Psychoanalytic Institute. She is editor of Literature and the Ethical Question (1991). Zrinka Stahuljak is Assistant Professor of French at the University of California, Los Angeles. She is author of Bloodless Genealogies of the French Middle Ages: Translatio, Kinship and Metaphor (2005). Kent Still is a Brittain Fellow in the Department of Literature, Communication and Culture at Georgia Tech and co-editor of Addressing Levinas (2005).
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byClaire Nouvet,Kent Still,Zrinka Stahuljak
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.