Consider these sponsored items
- £42.59Free postage
- £24.72Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding an introduction and bibliography, this is a collection of writings by and about the work of the 1960s minimalists, generously illustrated with photographs of paintings, sculpture, and performance.
- Author BiographyGregory Battcock was a painter, lecturer in art history and criticism, and editor of The New Art: A Critical Anthology and The New American Cinema. He was a frequent contributor to Arts Magazine, Art and Literature, College Art Journal, and Film Culture. Anne M. Wagner is Professor of the History of Art, University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication03/08/1995
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight463 g
- Width145 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edited byGregory Battcock
- Introduction byAnne M. Wagner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.90Trending at £5.10
- £7.98Trending at £9.81
- £5.08Trending at £6.76
- £7.25Trending at £7.97
- £3.89Trending at £6.99
- £16.02Trending at £21.98
- £11.65Trending at £16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.