CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Howard Lasnik is one of the world's leading theoretical linguists. This collection of essays draws together some of his best work from his substantial contribution to linguistic theory.
- Author BiographyHoward Lasnik is Distinguished University Professor of Linguistics at the University of Maryland. For over thirty years he has played a prominent role in syntactic theorizing in the Chomskian framework from the Extended Standard Theory and Government-Binding Theory to Minimalism. His most recent publications include Minimalist Analysis (1999) and Syntactic Structures Revisted (2000) with Marcela Depiante and Arthur Stepanov.
- Author(s)Howard Lasnik
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2004
- Series TitleRoutledge Leading Linguists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.