CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides a concise, clear, and accessible introduction to syntactic theory.
- Author BiographyAndrew Radford is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Essex.
- Author(s)Andrew Radford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2004
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight1040 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.