CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionMany boundary value problems are equivalent to Au=O (1) where A: X ---] Y is a mapping between two Banach spaces. When the problem is variational, there exists a differentiable functional 0 and e E X such that lIell > rand inf
- Author(s)Michel Willem
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Series TitleProgress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight283 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.