All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £8.99Trending at £10.11
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £24.62Trending at £27.89
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe mining industry makes use of various types of complex and sophisticated equipment, for which reliability, maintainability and safety has become an important issue. This book covers these three important topics.
- Author BiographyDr B.S. Dhillon is a professor of engineering management at the University of Ottawa, where he has served as chairman of the Department of Mechanical Engineering and director of the engineering management program for over 10 years. He has been involved in teaching reliability, quality, engineering management, design, and related areas for over 27 years, and he has lectured in over 50 countries; including keynote addresses at various international scientific conferences held in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Prof. Dhillon has served as a consultant to various organizations and bodies and has many years of experience in the industrial sector.
- Author(s)Balbir S. Dhillon
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2008
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Reliability Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; 33 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 201 p. 33 illus.
- Weight488 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.