CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £29.64Trending at £35.00
- £17.02Trending at £17.23
- £13.25Trending at £15.95
- £64.95Trending at £81.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe mining industry makes use of various types of complex and sophisticated equipment, for which reliability, maintainability and safety has become an important issue. This book covers these three important topics.
- Author BiographyDr B.S. Dhillon is a professor of engineering management at the University of Ottawa, where he has served as chairman of the Department of Mechanical Engineering and director of the engineering management program for over 10 years. He has been involved in teaching reliability, quality, engineering management, design, and related areas for over 27 years, and he has lectured in over 50 countries; including keynote addresses at various international scientific conferences held in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Prof. Dhillon has served as a consultant to various organizations and bodies and has many years of experience in the industrial sector.
- Author(s)Balbir S. Dhillon
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Reliability Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; 33 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 201 p. 33 illus.
- Weight343 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.