All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProposes a text-rich information network model for modelling data in different domains. This leads to a series of new principles and powerful methodologies for mining latent structures, including latent topical hierarchy, quality topical phrases, entity roles in hierarchical topical communities, and entity relations.
- Author(s)Chi Wang,Jiawei Han
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.