All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £36.18
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
- £37.19Trending at £43.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the genteel elegance of Christ Lutheran Church in Minneapolis to the lowbrow wonder of Porky's Drive-in in St. Paul, the Twin Cities and other Minnesota communities are nothing short of a living museum of midcentury modernism, the new style of architecture that swept through much of America from 1945 to the mid-1960s. Renowned Minnesota archit
- Author BiographyLarry Millett, a Minneapolis native, spent much of his career as a writer, reporter, and editor for the St. Paul Pioneer Press. In 1985 he became the newspaper's first architecture critic, a post he held until his retirement in 2002. His many books include Minnesota's Own: Preserving Our Grand Homes and Once There Were Castles: Lost Mansions and Estates of the Twin Cities (Minnesota, 2011).
- Author(s)Larry Millett
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
- Photographer(s)Denes Saari,Maria Forrai Saari
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.