All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.59
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding more than 20 creations for youngsters from birth to three, this book is a collection of knitwear for stylish little ones. It is aimed at knitters of various levels. The projects utilise big needles and bulky yarn, making these patterns rewarding and less time-consuming.
- Author BiographyJil Eaton is an internationally acclaimed knitwear designer, known for her designs that uniquely blend classic style with an irresistible air of whimsy. After a multifaceted art education at Skidmore College, Colby College, and the Harvard Graduate School of Design, Jil Eaton ran her own graphic design enterprise, Small Pond Studios, for fifteen years before combining her artistic expertise with her love of knitting. Since 1990 she has published and distributed worldwide a collection of chic and charming hand-knitting patterns under the Minnowknits label. A veteran knitter and designer, Jil publishes her annual collections, writes books, and regularly designs for Vogue Knitting International, as well as other knitting magazines. She is the author of six popular knitting books, including PuppyKnits, After Dark, and SimpleChic.
- Author(s)Jil Eaton
- PublisherBreckling Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBreckling Press
- Out-of-print date02/07/2013
- Content Notecolour photos & patterns
- Width200 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.