All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFourth century BCE orators were involved in Athenian resistance to Macedon. Lycurgus was with Demosthenes in the anti-Macedonian faction. Hyperides was also hostile to Philip and led Athenian patriots after 325 BCE. But Dinarchus favored an oligarchy under Macedonian control and Demades supported the Macedonian cause too.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1954
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight360 g
- Width115 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byJ.O. Burtt
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.72Trending at £4.87
- £12.94Trending at £15.93
- £10.97Trending at £14.99
- £7.10Trending at £8.79
- £7.88Trending at £8.46
- £7.01Trending at £9.99
- £12.59Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.