Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new title provides a highly illustrated and unambiguous introduction to most common presentations encountered in GP surgeries, in minor injury units and emergency departments.
- Author BiographyFrancis Morris is Consultant in Emergency Medicine, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals Jim Wardrope is Consultant in Emergency Medicine, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals Shammi Ramlakhan is Consultant in Adult and Paediatric Emergency Medicine, Sheffield Children's Hospital and Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAt a Glance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight350 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byFrancis Morris,Jim Wardrope,Shammi Ramlakhan
Most relevant reviews
- vivw197506 Apr, 2017by
I'm a paramedic practitioner. Really good quick grab reference guide. Good for students and those practicing.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.57Trending at £10.48
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £46.05
- £34.66Trending at £37.19
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.