Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNearly all the works Aristotle (384 322 BCE) prepared for publication are lost; the priceless ones extant are lecture-materials, notes, and memoranda (some are spurious). They can be categorized as practical; logical; physical; metaphysical; on art; other; fragments.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1936
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byW.S. Hett
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.62Trending at £6.10
- £12.38Trending at £15.17
- £10.05Trending at £10.37
- £12.30Trending at £14.63
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £6.81Trending at £9.08
- £6.98Trending at £9.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.