CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.78
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £28.39Trending at £32.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe final chapters summarize the problem and its possible solutions as perceived by leaders at the American Cancer Society, the National Cancer Institute, the Office of Minority Health Affairs of the Department of Health and Human Services, and Meharry Medical College, a leading minority medical school in the United States.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVII, 334 p.
- Weight545 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLovell A. Jones
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.