All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionMuch of the interest in minority languages revolves around issues of identity politics, language rights and the plight of 'endangered' languages. This book summarizes and analyzes these pivotal themes. It focuses on the relationship between language and group identity, a relationship that is thrown into greatest relief in 'minority' settings.
- Author(s)John Edwards
- PublisherJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Date of Publication13/01/2010
- Series TitleImpact: Studies in Language and Society
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 27
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight595 g
- Width164 mm
- Height245 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.