Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionContributions in this volume debate the effectiveness of the existing political and legal frameworks aimed at protecting linguistic and cultural diversity, and prospects for the survival of minority languages in the process of European integration.
- Author BiographyKARL CORDELL Principal Lecturer in Politics, University of Plymouth, UK DIETER W. HALWACHS Assistant Professor at the Institute for Linguistics, University of Grazm, Austria KRISTIN HENRARD is Associate Professor, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands STEPHEN MAY is Foundation Professor and Chair of Language and Literacy Education in the Arts and Language Department, School of Education, University of Waikato, New Zealand MAIREAD NIC CRAITH is Professor of European Culture and Society at the University of Ulster, Northern Ireland CARMEN MILLAN-VARELA Lecturer in Applied Linguistics, Centre for English Language Studies, University of Birmingham, UK CAMILLE O'REILLY Lecturer in Social Anthropology at Richmond, the American International University in London, UK JOHN PACKER is Professor of Law and Director of the Human Rights Centre at the University of Essex, UK VANESSA PUPAVAC Lecturer in Politics, University of Nottingham, UK GRAHAM H. TURNER is Chair of Interpreting& Translation Studies at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, Scotland and Director of the Centre for Translation and Interpreting Studies in Scotland
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication11/11/2003
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGabrielle Hogan-Brun,Stefan Wolff
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.