All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleEthnic and Racial Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byEva Pfostl,Will Kymlicka
- Table Of Contents1. Minority politics in the Middle East and North Africa: the prospects for transformative change Eva Pfostl and Will Kymlicka 2. A turning point? The Arab Spring and the Amazigh movement Bruce Maddy-Weitzman 3. The Middle East's majority problems: minoritarian regimes and the threat of democracy Omar M. Dajani 4. Tribal hands and minority votes: ethnicity, regionalism and elections in Iran Rasmus Christian Elling 5. Unheard voices: state-making and popular participation in post-Ottoman Iraq Guldem Baykal Buyuksarac 6. The potential of history textbooks and curriculum reform in Iraqi Kurdistan within a conflict transformation frame: dealing with the past from a processual and dynamic perspective Jordi Tejel 7. Beyond the cross and the crescent: plural identities and the Copts in contemporary Egypt Vivian Ibrahim 8. The 'Coptic question' in post-revolutionary Egypt: citizenship, democracy, religion Paola Pizzo
- Author BiographyWill Kymlicka is Canada Research Chair in Political Philosophy at Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Eva Pfostl is Contract Professor in Political Science at LUISS University, Rome, Italy.
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.00
- £26.93Trending at £29.14
- £11.43Trending at £14.97
- £10.20Trending at £12.68
- £14.98Trending at £21.40
- £28.89Trending at £30.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.