CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
- £16.99Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of the leading authority on minority rights includes rigorous analysis of difficult areas such as on unfair prejudice, derivative claims and shareholder duties, and also provides the most detailed treatment of procedural matters available.
- Author BiographyVictor Joffe QC is a barrister based at Temple Chambers in Hong Kong. He specialises in corporate law relating to shareholder and internal disputes, corporate governance, protection of minority rights, directors' duties, and derivative actions. David Drake is a barrister based at Serle Court in London and has a broad commercial chancery practice. Giles Richardson is a barrister based at Serle Court in London. His practice encompasses a wide range of commercial and chancery disputes. Daniel Lightman is a barrister based at Serle Court in London specialising in civil fraud, commercial litigation, professional negligence, and company law. Timothy Collingwood is a barrister based at Serle Court in London. He has a broad commercial and chancery practive and extensive experience of claims concerned breaches of duty, and of shareholder disputes.
- Author(s)Daniel Lightman,David Drake,Giles Richardson,Timothy Collingwood,Victor Joffe
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1318 g
- Width176 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.