More items related to this product
Best-selling in GPS Systems
Save on GPS Systems
- £34.68Trending at £35.33
- £37.98Trending at £39.78
- £38.50Trending at £43.64
- £284.89Trending at £294.85
- £719.00Trending at £1,101.10
- £354.99Trending at £379.03
- £317.76Trending at £351.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mio Spirit 380 Range is a 20-channel automotive GPS receiver with a 3.5-inch (8.89-cm) LCD touchscreen that provides a clear, crisp image with a resolution of 320x240 pixels. This Mio GPS receiver allows the user to reach his or her destination quickly and safely. The parking assistance option on this automotive GPS receiver allows the user to find parking for even greater convenience. In addition, the IQ Routes technology built into this Mio GPS receiver uses real-time information that is collected from millions of drivers to optimize the best route possible. Also, the keyword search feature works in a similar way, bringing up results based in order of their proximity to the user’s location. The Mio Spirit 380 Range has additional features such as 3D junction viewing and lane guidance to ensure that the driver never misses an exit, a quick-spell keyboard, tunnel guidance, and customizable points of interest. The dimensions of this Mio GPS receiver include a width of 3.78 inches (9.6 cm), height of 3.15 inches (8 cm), depth of 0.75 inches (1.9 cm), and a weight of 4.23 oz (120 g).
- ModelSpirit 380 Range
- System TypePortable
- Screen Size3.5"
- User InterfaceTouchscreen
- Number of Channels20 Channels
- Resolutions320 X 240
- Battery Type and QuantityRechargeable Lithium Battery
- Weight0.1 Kg
- Antenna TypeExternal Antenna Hookup
Most relevant reviews
- faffa279323 Feb, 2017by
Good product for me. I use this on occasion and find it easy to use, clear in the image and reliable. Worth the money.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
- love_carlene201...04 May, 2014by
Brilliant , i move to a new area got a new job that makes me travel a lot. This sat nav is great without it I could not have done my job properly . Would recommend it to everyone . Brilliant . Love it .
- xo-tech04 May, 2012by
Great Value For First Time Driver.
For the price you can get satnavs with larger screen and more connectivity options, but i specifically bought this becuase of the lane guidance feature as i am a new driver and it comes in use. So far it has been great use to me but i would say that the car charger is quit big and the battery does not last that long. Unless your looking for more features then this would not be the best choice, but for quailty and value for money this is the one for you.