All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiracle Fair is Szymborska at her very best. -Harvard Book Review
- Author BiographyWislawa Szymborska was born in Western Poland in 1923. Her poems have been translated (and published in book form) in many international languages. She is the Goethe Prize winner (1991) and Herder Prize winner (1995). She has a degree of Honorary Doctor of Letters of Poznan University (1995). In 1996 she received the Polish PEN Club prize, and is the1996 Nobel Laureate in Literature. Joanna Trzeciak's translations include Miracle Fair: Selected Poems of Wislawa Szymborska, winner of the Heldt Translation Prize. She lives in Cleveland, Ohio. Czeslaw Milosz won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1980.
- PrizesWinner of Association of Women in Slavic Studies: Heldt Prize 2002.
- Author(s)Wislawa Szymborska
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byJoanna Trzeciak
- Introduction byCzeslaw Milosz
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.