CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- Author(s)Klara Hurkova
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAachen British and American Studies / Aachener Studien zur Anglistik und Amerikanistik
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight300 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: The influence of the Theatre of the Absurd - Parallels and differences between Havel's and Stoppard's early plays - Links between writing and politics.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Klara Hurkova was born in Prague, Czech Republic, in 1962. She studied philosophy at the Charles' University in Prague. In 1989 she emigrated to Germany and studied English literature and art history at the Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule, Aachen, from which she graduated with a Master of Arts in 1996.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.