Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn English translation of Professor Voisin's book reflecting the discovery of the mirror symmetry phenomenon. The book focuses on the geometry of Calabi-Yau manifolds, and describes, as motivation, the ideas from quantum field theory that led to the discovery of mirror symmetry.
- Author(s)Claire Voisin
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/08/1999
- Series TitleSMF/AMS Texts & Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight265 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.