CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionShortlisted for the Financial Times & McKinsey Business Book of the Year Award. Get ready to change the way you think about economics.
- Author BiographyRichard H. Thaler is the coauthor of the best-selling book Nudge with Cass R. Sunstein, and the author of Quasi Rational Economics and The Winner's Curse. He is a professor of behavioral science and economics at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and, in 2015, the president of the American Economic Association.
- PrizesShortlisted for Financial Times and McKinsey Business Book of the Year Award 2015.
- Author(s)Richard H. Thaler
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.