CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Miscellany was first published 50 years ago and has become a classic and required reading for anyone interested in the law. `It seems impossible to give this book an appropriate title. Primarily it is a collection of wise and witty sayings of the judges.......' From the preface.
- Author BiographyOriginally a solicitor, Sir Robert Megarry requalified as a barrister and also pursued a parallel career as a legal academic. He later became a High Court judge and served as Vice-Chancellor of the Chancery Division from 1976 to 1981. Afterwards he served as Vice-Chancellor of the Supreme Court from 1982 to 1985.
- Author(s)Robert Megarry
- PublisherWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Weight700 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.