All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.06
- £7.76Trending at £8.01
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £8.72Trending at £10.68
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.71
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionFor young readers, the collected wisdom and traditions of Ojibway elders.
- Author BiographyEdward Benton-Banai is a Wisconsin Ojibway of the Fish Clan and a spiritual teacher of the Lac Court Orielles Band of the Ojibway Tribe. One of the original founders of the American Indian Movement, he was also the founder and executive director of the Red School House in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Edward Benton-Banai
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Content Note60 b&w illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.