Misinterpreting Modern Russia: Western Views of Putin and His Presidency by Bruno S. Sergi (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £39.08Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.48Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionLooks beyond the stereotypes to the hard logic of the 1990s, and asks a range of provocative questions about the disintegration of the old Soviet empire and the extraordinary riches that have caused so much opportunity and turmoil over the years.
- Author BiographyBruno S. Sergi is currently teaching Political Economy and International Economics at the University of Messina. He is currently a Visiting Fellow at The University of Greenwich Business School in London (September 2005 - August 2008) and Senior Researcher, Transfer of Knowledge Marie Curie Action, 6th Framework Programme of the European Union, University of Szczecin (April 2007 - March 2008). Most recently he has been a Visiting Professor: New York University, summer session of 2005 and 2007.
- Author(s)Bruno S. Sergi
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.