All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Brad Watson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight328 g
- Width126 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Author BiographyBrad Watson teaches creative writing at the University of Wyoming, Laramie. His first collection, Last Days of the Dog-Men, won the Sue Kaufman Award for First Fiction from the American Academy of Arts and Letters; his first novel, The Heaven of Mercury, was shortlisted for the National Book Award, and his second story collection Aliens in the Prime of Their Lives was shortlisted for the PEN/Faulkner Award for Fiction. 'Watson's talent is singular, truly awesome; he reminds me of Raymond Carver, Flannery O'Connor, Chris Offutt in his bravery, his unflinching willingness to look at what might set others running.' A.M. Homes 'Superb ... Watson ... has a great heart, and this great heart has made him a great writer.' Independent
- PrizesLong-listed for Wellcome Trust Book Prize 2017.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.84
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.94
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.