All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiss Prim and the Billionaire When tycoon Marcel Falcon meets his new assistant, something behind her steel-rimmed glasses seems tantalisingly familiar! Could this prim divorcee really be Cassie, the temptress from his past who he's always longed to have back in his bed?
- Author BiographyLucy Gordon cut her writing teeth on magazine journalism, interviewing many of the world's most interesting men, including Warren Beatty and Roger Moore. Several years ago, while staying Venice, she met a Venetian who proposed in two days. They have been married ever since. Naturally this has affected her writing, where romantic Italian men tend to feature strongly. Two of her books have won a Romance Writers of America RITA(R) Award. You can visit her website at www.lucy-gordon.com. Marion Lennox is a country girl, born on an Australian dairy farm. She moved on, because the cows just weren't interested in her stories! Married to a 'very special doctor', she has also written under the name Trisha David. She's now stepped back from her 'other' career teaching statistics. Finally, she's figured what's important and discovered the joys of baths, romance and chocolate. Preferably all at the same time! Marion is an international award winning author. Nina Harrington grew up in rural Northumberland, England. In the past she has been a community pharmacist, technical writer, university lecturer, volcano walker, and Industrial scientist, before taking a career break to realise her dream of being a fiction writer. When Nina is not falling in love with her heroes her hobbies are cooking and enjoying good wine! You can learn more at: http://www.ninaharrington.com.
- Author(s)Lucy Gordon,Marion Lennox,Nina Harrington
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight210 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.55Trending at £6.96
- £4.67Trending at £5.59
- £8.56Trending at £16.92
- £4.79Trending at £8.99
- £9.62Trending at £10.29
- £3.64Trending at £7.21
- £4.79Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.