Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionA scholarly investigation of the culture underpinning missile development at Germany's secret missile base at Peenemunde.
- Author BiographyMichael Petersen received his Ph.D. in German history from the University of Maryland in 2005. He is currently a historian under contract with the Defense Intelligence Agency in Washington, DC, where he is writing a book on the history of the Defense Intelligence Agency in the Cold War. He has also worked for the Nazi War Crimes and Japanese Imperial Government Records Interagency Working Group (IWG) at the National Archives and Records Administration, and has contributed to a collection of essays on Japanese war crimes records held by the National Archives. He is the recipient of several fellowships and awards, including a Guggenheim Fellowship from the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.
- Author(s)Michael Bang Petersen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCambridge Centennial of Flight
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.