All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.07
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionMuch has changed since the second edition came out in 2000. Nonprofits are much more competitive, managed care has taken hold at the state and federal level, and radical changes in information technology have occurred.
- Author BiographyPeter C. Brinckerhoff is an internationally renowned trainer, author, and consultant to nonprofit organizations. He brings years of experience in the field to his work, as he is a former board member of local, state, and national not-for-profits, and has worked on the staff and as executive director of two regional not-for-profits. Since founding his consulting firm, Corporate Alternatives, in 1982, Mr. Brinckerhoff has helped thousands of organizations become more mission-capable. He is the award-winning author of Mission-Based Management 3rd Edition, Social Entreprenourship, Mission-Based Marketing 2nd Edition and Faith Based Management , all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Peter C. Brinckerhoff
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Nonprofit Law, Finance, and Management Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.