Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- Description<p>A direct, practical guide revealing how you can lead your not-for-profit to success through mission-based marketing <p>Now in a Third Edition, Mission-Based Marketing is a direct, practical guide showing how you can lead your not-for-profit to success in a more competitive world.
- Author BiographyPETER C. BRINCKERHOFF is an internationally renowned trainer, author, and consultant to nonprofit organizations. He brings years of experience in the field to his work, as he is a former board member of local, state, and national not-for-profits, and has worked on the staff and as executive director of two regional not-for-profits. Since founding his consulting firm, Corporate Alternatives, in 1982, Mr. Brinckerhoff has helped thousands of organizations become more mission-capable. He is the author of eight books on nonprofit management, including three that have won the Terry McAdam Book Award for Best Nonprofit Book of the Year. Mr. Brinckerhoff's titles include the workbook associated with this book, Mission-Based Marketing Workbook, Second Edition, as well as Mission-Based Management, Third Edition; Mission-Based Management Workbook, Second Edition; Social Entrepreneurship; and Faith-Based Management, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Peter C. Brinckerhoff
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.