All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the question of whether the US Department of Defense (DOD) has assumed too large a role in influencing and implementing US foreign policy while confronting the challenges arising from terrorism, Islamic radicalism, insurgencies, ethnic conflicts and failed states.
- Author BiographyGordon Adams is a professor at American University's School of International Service. From 1993 to 1997, he was associate director for national security and international affairs at the Office of Management and Budget. His publications include the coauthored Buying National Security. Shoon Murray is an associate professor at American University's School of International Service and director of their US Foreign Policy and National Security master's degree program. She is the author of Anchors against Change.
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Note8 figures, 7 tables
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byGordon Adams,Shoon Murray
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.