CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.26Trending at £4.34
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £4.44Trending at £4.85
- £4.45Trending at £5.62
- £6.95Trending at £7.48
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
- £6.33Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionReinforce the grammar and language points covered in Pupil Book 2 with plenty of practice for everyone. Ensure the top end is stretched with the more challenging tasks included.
- Author BiographyOliver Gray is a teacher and writer of language resources, specialising in French and German. He has written materials for many publishers, including Pearson, Nelson Thornes and Oxford University Press, with particular expertise in workbooks. Most recently, this has included writing the workbooks for Oxford University Press' latest KS3 German course. He has also written a number of grammar-focussed titles including Grammaire Self-Service, an interactive French grammar practice CD-ROM, and Heinemann's German Grammar: Age 11-14, a book of grammar exercises.
- Author(s)Oliver Gray
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleMission: Francais
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight260 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Series Edited byLinzy Dickinson
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.